Training in Montreal
I want to share my knowledge of electrolysis. Education, courses, and training on electrolysis are online all over the world.
YOU GET A CERTIFICATE AFTER COMPLETING THE COURSE
Sign up right now!
We have the strongest arguments.
You don't need to waste time and money to get to a class. All you need to study with us is the Internet and a desire to learn
You do not need to adjust to the school schedule, you can set it by yourself
ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS
This course is the start of your profitable business and a new life
I have a great deal of working knowledge of Electrolysis. I will gladly pass it on to you.
I will help you study ins and outs of the program
If you pay for the lessons and cannot continue your studies, I guarantee a refund
In each lesson, you will do your homework and keep strict records.
You will have access to video recordings at any time. You can always watch them again.
FORMAT OF LESSONS
You can choose one of 4 options of course, in each of these learning formats I guarantee an individual approach in the teaching process
PRACTICE ON MODELS
To strengthen the knowledge of the practical part, we do training on the practice model
A detailed plan of modular lessons
1) Skin anatomy, features 2) What are Hypertrichosis and Hirsutism? 3) Structure and functions of the skin 4) Development of hair 5) Phases of hair growth 6) Structure of hair
1) What is depilation? 2) What is epilation? 3) Photoepilation 4) Laser hair removal 5) Elos hair removal 6) Wax depilation 7) Sugaring hair removal 8) Electrolysis
1) Thermolysis 2) Electrolysis 3) The blend method 4) Hair removal with forceps 5) Probes 6) Flash thermolysis 7) Ultrablend
1) What is electrolysis? 2) Types of currents 3) Selection of programs 4) Cataphoresis 5) Anaphoresis
1) Characteristics of instruments 2) How to select forceps 3) Disinfection 4) Pre-sterilization cleaning of instruments 5) Sterilizationя
1) Optimal hair length 2) Season 3) Hair coloring 4) How long after other types of hair removal
1) Facial care 2) Body care 3) Overview of products by skin type 4) Tanning 5) Swimming pool 6) Steaming
1) What is tungsten filament? 2) When is it applied? 3) Diameters, sizes 4) Features of filament 5) Needles 6) Diameters 7) Manufacturers 8) Alloy 9) Features of needles
1) Imported 2) Domestic 3) Optimal equipment for beginners
1) Types of anesthesia 2) Invasive 3) Topical 4) Risks 5) Rules 6) Safe Glove-and-stocking anesthesia
1) Detailed analysis 2) Electrolysis for pregnant women 3) Electrolysis for hirsutism 4) Keloid scars 5) Menopause
1) The area above the upper lip 2) Chin 3) Eyebrows 4) Neck, Chest 5) White line of the abdomen 6) Classic bikini 7) Deep bikini + around the buttocks 8) Legs. Homework check and analysis.
Participation in a closed group with tasks
Access to a closed group, where lessons and practices will be posted.
Access to a closed group, where lessons and practices will be posted.
For 30 days, lessons are posted on a time basis except for Sunday. Short lessons with exercises and practices.
Live communication 1-2 times a week
There will be 4 webinars on 12 Modules for 1.5 hours. For lessons analyses.
Answers to questions
Answers to your questions, updates in messages to the community, or in personal messages are given within 30 days.
One month support
Support and answers to questions within a month. If necessary, an additional webinar is possible.
I guarantee an individual approach to anyone
course author, business coach, electrologist
Since 2006 I have been working as a specialist in Electrolysis; more than 5,000 satisfied customers; Since 2012 I have been teaching Electrolysis; more than 60 successful students; Head of the Hollywood Beauty Institute; training center.
OVER 5 THOUSAND CLIENTS "LEFT HAIRLESS"
STUDENTS PASSED THE COURSE AND STARTED OWN BUSINESS
WORKING AS A MASTER ELECTROLOGIST FROM
TEACHING THE ELECTROLYSES FROM
Our course is available to anyone
Thank you for the opportunity to learn new skills remotely. I have been practicing massage for many years. But now the clients themselves became interested in hair removal. Why not? I completed online training on electrolysis being in Monreal, with Aida Khazieva. I bought the necessary equipment, now I offer my clients this “bonus” service. I also ordered equipment and consumables from Aida and. Not bad.
In the age of the Internet, anything is possible. But I didn’t know that there are online courses on electrolysis. I have chosen Aida. She has a simple and good personal website. A lot of reviews and, most importantly, one can earn real money.
I do all types of hair removal. The only thing missing was electrolysis)). I took an online course and, but being a seasoned master, still received a lot of new information. Thank you, colleague! Good luck!
Choose the set that suits you
And in Montreal, not only experts in the beauty industry but also doctors, teachers, psychologists, and lawyers become master electrologists! This is due to the high demand for electrolysis services. Among private craftsmen, clients trust Heather Lisse and Melany Fraser. And if we talk about beauty salons, then here most often the choice is made on:
The electrolysis procedure is carried out using high-quality equipment – Depil Plus 13 MHz apparatus. There are in general about 10 leading suppliers.
Complete the course and Work
In order to work as a Certified Electrolysis Technician, you must complete a course. It lasts a month, but after it, you can work in the salon or at home.
Statistics and dry facts
You can study with me in two formats – full-time (offline) or distance (online). According to statistics, people who have already worked in the beauty industry (makeup artists, image-makers, eyebrow artists) become electrologists. However, people who have nothing to do with this industry are also on the list: economists, engineers, paramedics, florists, drivers, psychologists, linguists, translators. Both women and men (on average 30-40 years old) study in my courses. The day before yesterday I received an application from a woman of 34 years old from Parc-Extension, she is a psychologist.
Profession of the Happy people
An electrologist is a profession that offers not only good income but also the opportunity to work for oneself. By choosing my course, you will receive invaluable experience and profound knowledge that only a few specialists can give!
I want to note that online and offline training (courses) for an electrologist can be completed not only from Montreal but also from Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, and other cities in Canada.
I love honesty and transparency, so I give a money-back guarantee. If during the training, within 3 days, you realize that you are not ready to study for any reason, I guarantee a full refund. If, however, you decide to end the training later than the declared 3 days, the money will not be returned. During the entire course of study and after graduation, we fully supervise our students.